Willowbank Motel is located in the picturesque seaside town of Kaikoura, on the east coast of New Zealand's South Island. Kaikoura is world famous for its breathtaking scenery, diverse marine wildlife and eco tourism. Activities include whale watching, swimming with the seals, dolphins, diving, fishing, scenic flights, horse treks, bush and peninsula walks and more. Local tours can be arranged at reception.
- 12 units - studio and two bedroom
- All units feature kitchen facilities, electric blankets, phone, TV and heating
- Guest laundry, off road parking and children's playground
- Continental room breakfast service
- Region reowned for whale watching, swimming with dolphins/seals, diving, fishing, horse treks, bush and peninsula walks
- Local tours arranged at reception