72 Cresswell Ave
"To guard the mind from the arrows of sorrow and pain keep your Gods picture in your mind all day, every day".
Participate in group Bhajan singing at Quaker's Hall every Thursday from 7.30 - 8.30pm.
For more information phone Keith 348 7063.
Some popular sayings of Sai Baba
- Life with desire is man; life without desire is God.
- Truth can never die, untruth can never live.
- Joy and peace do not exist in external objects. They are in your heart, in yourself.
- Bhojan (eating) for the body, bhajan for the mind, be regular in both: let both be pure and sincere. Hate screeches, fear squeals, conceit trumpets but love sings lullabies; it soothes, it applies balm.
- The proof of the rain is the wetness of the ground; the proof of devotion is in the peace the aspirant has gained.
- You must forget two things, firstly, you must forget whatever help you have done to others. Secondly, you must forget whatever harm others have done to you.
- It is not so important to do what you want to do, but to learn to like to do what you have to do.