Unit 7, Amuri Park,
Are you serious about a career in Beauty Therapy, Nail Technology or associated Therapies?
Because we are.
With our campus in Christchurch, New Zealand since 1985, the National School of Aesthetics (Te Kura Whakaoho a Roto a Waho) remains the South Island's oldest beauty therapy school. Owners Noel Turner and Don Kendall, both internationally-qualified beauty therapists, play an active day-to-day role in the school. The school is registered with ITEC, CIBTAC and CIDESCO, offering the international qualifications the industry expects. We also are NZQA-Registered and AS/NZS ISO 9001:2000 Accredited: the only private beauty therapy school in New Zealand with this prestigious ISO accreditation.
- Diploma in Beauty Therapy & Applied Aesthetics
- Certificate in Nail Technology
- Beautician (Aestheticienne) Diploma
- Diploma in Physiatrics (Body Therapy)
- Diploma in Electrology (Epilation)