Matariki bed and breakfast has been designed to fill the needs of the independent traveller who wishes to enjoy the company and knowledge of local people whilst retaining privacy.
Situated on 14 acres (cattle, sheep and experimental nut trees ) only 15 minutes drive from central Christchurch, Matariki offers the charm and tranquility of the countryside with the convenience of the city.
- Queen bedroom with electric blanket, luggage racks, wardrobe, dressing table, bedside cabinet, clock radio, luxury linen, and fresh flowers.
- Bath / shower, vanity, toilet, luxury towels, heated towel rails, hair dryer, toiletries and bathrobes.
- Lounge and dining room furniture is restored NZ colonial oak and includes table and chairs, cabinet, dresser, entertainment unit containing TV, stereo / CD player, three piece lounge suite, coffee table as well as a selection of books and current magazines.
- There is also a telephone, fax and email.
- The kitchen has a microwave oven, dishwasher, cook top, electric fry pan, jug, toaster, crockery, glassware, fridge and includes a small selection of beverages for purchase.
- The patio has 2 x deck chairs, patio table and chairs.
- Complimentary teas, coffees and biscuits.