Picton Beachcomber Inn is located right on the waterfront of Picton, just 2 minutes from the main street. The township is surrounded by the bush-fringed beauty of the Queen Charlotte Sound and is full of interest and history. The sheltered waters of the Sounds are a boaties paradise, while others who prefer to explore the Sounds on foot will find many scenic walks. This area is also well known for many world famous wineries.
- 34 units with lift access sleep 2-3 persons
- All units have phone, bath/shower, tea/coffee making facilities, Sky TV, radio, fridge and hairdryer
- Swimming pool, spa pool, guest laundry
- Daily launch cruise, fishing trips, bush walks
- Golf links, skiing, Marlborough Wine Trail
- Restaurant and bar on premises