Resort Lodge is one of Queenstown's newer backpacker hostels, opened just in time to greet the new Millennium. It is centrally located in downtown Queenstown, yet it is also on a quiet one-way street. You don't need to walk up a hill to get to us. The bus stop is within easy walking distance, and some of the buses will drop you off right at our door. For those traveling in vehicles, we have limited off-street parking, and there is also free on-street parking. A supermarket is just around the corner from us. The outdoor downtown mall, all the shops, restaurants and pubs, and beautiful Queenstown Bay, are only a hop and a skip away.
- 2 modern kitchens, both fully equipped (microwave, oven, rice-cooker, sandwich maker)
- 2 sitting areas with TV, video player and DVD
- 3 Internet stations for e-mail all on jet-stream, and at $2 for 30 minutes the cheapest in town!
- Outdoor terrace with barbecue, tables and chairs, and sun-umbrella
- Laundry with washers and driers; also a clothes line available
- Free gear storage
- Telephones in every bedroom as well as common areas. Local calls are free, and you can use your phone card on any of the phones to make toll calls. These phones have dedicated numbers for receiving calls, so you can have Mum or Dad call you at any time of day.
- All bedrooms and common areas have heaters for the colder months.
- Beds are fully made up with sheets, blankets and duvets