The Agrodome is a 160-hectare working sheep and cattle farm with 1200 sheep and 120 beef cattle.
The Agrodome gives international visitors to New Zealand a real hands-on, live experience of farming and a total interaction with sheep, goats, cattle, deer and baby lambs.
3 Fantastic Sheep Shows Daily 9.30am 11.00am 2.30pm
- Nineteen breeds of sheep, each represented by a champion ram.
- Exciting sheep auction with audience participation.
- Demonstration by Huntaway dogs, plus our famous "Duck" dog.
- Dog trial with three sheep and a "Strong Eye" dog.
- A sheep shearing demonstration by a top shearer.
- An opportunity to hand milk a cow on stage and receive a Certificate of Udderance..... or feed baby lambs