Over looking the spectacular Lake Tekapo and the mountains of the Southern Alps is a place designed to take care of all your accommodation and meal requirements.
Lake Tekapo is an ever evolving destination with an emphasis on getting away from it all to relax and unwind. Tekapo is renowned for its clear air, snowcapped mountains and the turquoise coloured water of the lake. With its four distinct seasons there is always a reason to visit, discover and enjoy leisure pursuits with an incredible backdrop.
- At The Godley you will enjoy the essence of hospitality - friendly, helpful, and typically Kiwi.
- Check in, then indulge yourself with an award winning New Zealand wine as you stretch out by the lounge fire or by the pool.
- 80 studio rooms ensure that both the discerning traveller and the budget conscious are made welcome. Choose from our Lakeview, Standard or Budget rooms.
- The hotel also offers a number of services and facilities to make your stay an experience, including a spa pool, gymnasium, outdoor swimming pool and a ski drying room.
- A special feature of our accommodation is that all our rates include a full cooked and continental breakfast in the morning - to kick start your day!