We live on 20 acres of native bush with abundant birdlife, several walking tracks and the historic Stone House. Being a 6th generation Stewart Island family, we are keen to show you our home of Stewart Island, home of the new Rakiura National Park, and the special things and places this island paradise has to offer.
- One guest room with a super king or twin beds with electric blankets and stunning views
- Own bathroom with toilet facilities (incl. Hairdryer and toiletries)
- Guest lounge with open fire
- Tea and coffee making facilities, home made cookies, fruit bowl, fresh flowers
- Courtesy transfers from Foveaux Express Ferry or Stewart Island Flights
- Tariff includes continental breakfast
- Other meals by arrangements: dine with host, picnic or packed lunches