Waitomo Top 10 Holiday Park.
Your ideal holiday spot right in the heart of Waitomo Caves Village. Stroll to the Waitomo Glowworm Caves, cave museum, restaurant and store. Try black water rafting or just relax in the quiet natural environment of our park and Waitomo Valley.
Beautiful bushwalks include the Ruakuri natural tunnel walk. Do this at night and witness awesome glowworm displays in a natural bush and river setting. We will provide flashlights for this
must do experience.
You'll find a bed for every budget.
- Park motels - quality units with cooking facilities, bathroom, TV, linen and towels supplied. sleep 2-8.
- Self-contained units - quality units with cooking facilities, bathroom, TV, supply own linen.
- Standard cabins - double & single beds, sink and heater. Guests supply own bedding and towels (can be hired). Shared toilets, showers and kitchen.
- Budget beds - single backpacker bed in shared room, guests supply own linen and towels (can be hired). Shared toilets, showers, kitchen.
- Campervan and caravan sites - all-weather pads, barbecue tables and shade umbrellas on all sites. Shared toilets, showers and kitchen.
- Tent sites - casual tenting in a tree shaded area. Shared showers, toilets and kitchen