Nestled at the base of the majestic Southern Alps in the Westland World Heritage Park. The hotel is the ideal base from which to explore the many local attractions. Take in the guided walks on the Fox and Franz Josef Glaciers, scenic flights, lakes, salmon farming, the wild west coast beaches and surrounding rain forests.
- 54 guest rooms completely refurbished to retain their charming historic atmosphere all with ensuite bathrooms
- 26 budget accommodation rooms, some with ensuite facilities
- Direct dial phone, colour television
- Refrigerator and electric blankets
- Fax and email services available
- Relax in our guest lounge with open fire during winter, and the sun in summer
- Enjoy the West Coast cuisine in Aggies Restaurant