Situated in Punakaiki between the beachfront and the hills of the Paparoa National Park, just a stones throw away from the famous Punakaiki Rocks and Blowholes. This purpose built eco-tourism accommodation complex is situated on a bush clad hillside facing the sea.
- Most rooms have views of the Tasman Sea or are nestled amongst native bush and are linked by a series of suspended boardwalks through the native bush and waterfalls
- 23 Pancake Rocks View rooms - Double/Queen 11 rooms - Queen/Single 12 rooms
- All Pancake Rock View rooms are 34 meters square, interconnecting with balconies and kitchen
- Eco Design Rooms - 12 rooms Super King beds, 40 metre square rooms, bush surroundings, balconies and kitchen
- All rooms offer luxury ensuite, private outdoor seating, cooking facilities, underfloor heating, Sky TV.