The attractive, central-city location of the Devon Bed & Breakfast Hotel offers convenient access to points of attraction across the city.
Located on Armagh Street, just two blocks from Christchurch's city centre and the Cathedral Square, the Devon is on the route of the restored classic tramway. The beautiful old trams pass many attractions, including the Cathedral, Worcester Boulevard, the Arts Centre with its weekend market and the "Court" live theatre, and Canterbury Museum.
- Superior secure and private accomodation in separate guest-rooms
- New comfortable queen-sized beds in all double rooms and large single beds elsewhere
- Delicious wholesome breakfasts, a great way to start the day
- A relaxing and homely environment
- A large guest lounge with TV and CD stereo available
- In the colder winter months, a cosy warm fire
- Off-street parking available
- Friendly assistance from Sandy, Benjamin and staff