New Brighton Club
202 Marine Parade
(03) 388 8210
(03) 388 7609
The New Brighton Club first opened its doors in the early 1950s in the seaside suburb of New Brighton. The Club rooms were recently upgraded to provide a modern, sophisticated and safe facility for its members.
- BIG SCREEN TV WITH FANTASTIC PICTURE so come down meet your friends and watch the Rugby
- New TAB Self Service Machine
- Access to all Club facilities
- Safe modern environment and facilities
- Access to all Club section activities and participation in sports tournaments throughout the South Island and New Zealand
- Access to our restaurant, bistro and bar facilities
- Entertainment Saturday nights. Check out the entertainment section for the coming bands.
- First-class restaurant open Friday, Saturday Sunday from 5.30pm
- Bistro open Tuesday through to Saturday from 12.00pm-2.00pm and from 5pm in the evenings
- Pool and Billiard Tables
- Junior members 16-17years welcome
- Members lucky number; Tuesday nights between 6pm and 6.30pm.
- Thursday night; Lucky Bar Tab