The Garden City as it is known all around New Zealand and the world. This is the largest of all the South Island cities.
Winding its way through the city is the Avon River, The Avon River is a focal point for relaxation where you can enjoy an afternoon watching various wildlife, the occasional canoeist or the very English Punts as they pass you by.
- 10 units - studio and one bedroom
- All units feature kitchen facilities, microwave, Sky TV, radio, fridge
- Direct dial phone, electric blankets, guest laundry, off-street parking
- Cooked and continental breakfast available
- Large grassed children's playground
- City centre 5 minutes drive
- Casino 5 minutes drive
- Airport 15 minutes drive