Skyline Leisure Lodge occupies the site of the original location of McGavin's Brewery. The historical stone work and theme is reflected throughout, especially in the restored Oast House and McGavin's Restaurant and Bar which specialises in regional cuisine. Adjacent to State Highway One and main one way systems. The hotel is adjacent to the Botanical Gardens which compliment our magnificent landscaped gardens. Located within easy walking distance of the central shopping and business areas, public hospital and university.
- 76 suites including executive suite with spa bath, 2 bedroom suite, 6 units with self catering facilities, disabled suite
- Non-smoking rooms and designated areas
- 24 hour room service
- 1 meeting, board room suitable for 2-15 people, 2 conference/banqueting rooms seating up to 100 people
- Ample off-street parking, Sky TV
- In-room ironing facilities, hair dryers, tea/coffee making facilities, electric blankets, mini bars, phone and internet connections