Adrian motel is ideally situated if you are planning to visit Dunedin. It is only 8 mins drive from the Dunedin City Centre. It is also handy to many sporting venues such as Carisbrook, Indoor Bowls stadium, Forbury Park raceway and Edgar Stadium.
There are many more attractions, such as the world famous Otago Peninsula, which is noted for its wildlife, wonderful views and historic sites. Please look at our tourist attractions page for more of the sights and activities which are within a short distance of our motel.
- 17 units - studio, one and two bedroom
- Most units feature kitchen facilities
- All units feature tea/coffee making facilities, fridge, Sky TV, radio, direct dial phone, heating
- Guest laundry
- Facsimile and Internet service
- Room breakfast service
- 2 minutes walk to restaurant
- 2 minutes from the start of the Otago Peninsula
- 300 metres to St Kilda beach