The Marlborough resort hotel is an art lover's oasis, having one of the largest New Zealand contemporary art collections of paintings and sculptures in Marlborough. Roger Cowen's signature stainless steel Nikau Palms line the entrance way and feature around the recently revamped tropical poolside. More of his work can be found throughout the resort creating a contemporary upmarket feel with flavours of modern Polynesia.
- Deluxe rooms - 23, Executive rooms - 3, also 2 bedroom family rooms
- Tea / Plunger coffee in all rooms, ensuite bathroom, super king beds spliting to twins, Sky TV 2 Family Rooms
- Adjacent to Pollard Park with golf, tennis, pentanque, croquet and walks
- Gymnasium priviledges free of charge, heated swimming pool
- Bikes available for guest use