There's not many places on this planet in which you can live in the lap of luxury while at the same time enjoying the very best nature has to offer in a truly unspoiled wilderness environment, including lakes, mountains and world class golf courses.
The MacKenzie Country Inn is one of those rare places. It is in sight of Australasia's highest mountain, Mt Cook, and within a few minutes walk of a challenging golf course, and a few minutes drive of placid lakes amidst some of the most magnificent scenery you'll find anywhere in New Zealand - or the world, for that matter.
Natural timber and stone building with breathtaking alpine scenery.
- Open log fires, comfortable lounge areas, ski storage facilities
- 108 Rooms 80 Standard Rooms, 28 Deluxe Rooms
- all rooms shower over bath ensuite and Sky TV.
- Interconnecting and Impaired Mobility rooms available.
- Licensed Restaurant/ Bar seats 180, A la carte, Table D'Hote, Bar Meals and Buffet Menus available.