Hokitika is situated in the centre of the West Coast, only 3 hours drive from Christchurch, 1.5 hours from the Glaciers and 1 hour from Punakaiki Pancake Rocks. Hokitika is the perfect town to base yourself, during your stay on "The Coast". Within minutes you can get to the local links golf course, numerous famous rivers to kayak and fish in, native bush for tramping. Throughout the township jade, paua, freehand glass blowing, gold jewellery, wood crafts and fine arts are in abundance.
- 23 quality three star rooms
- Award winning Tasman View Restaurant boasts stunning sunsets and presents diners with local cuisine
- Street-side cafe, the "Filling Station", offers light meals and snacks
- Convivial bars in which to enjoy a pint
- Conference facilities
- Newly refurbished gaming room